Wednesday, May 2, 2012


Favorite Queen Songs!

As of May 2nd, 2012

My first post and what better thing to share than my top ten favorite songs by Queen.?!?

1.) Let Me Entertain You
2.) Dead On Time
3.) You Take My Breath Away
4.) It's Late
5.) Spread Your Wings
6.) Sheer Heart Attack
7.) Ogre Battle
8.) Body Language
9.) Seaside Rendezvous
10.) Put Out the Fire














            I encourage you to search the songs on Youtube, even if you don't like Queen, because I doubt you've heard all of these songs; unless you are a super Queen fan like me! ;) If you don't like those songs, I'll post a different top ten again, because my favorite songs ALWAYS change.(:

(From left to right)
Drummer, Roger Taylor
Singer/Pianist, Freddie Mercury
Guitarist, Brian May
Bassist,  John Deacon

            I'm really excited about this new blog, and I hope you guys will like my future posts... For now just enjoy these Queen pictures... :)


     xoxo- Killer Queen
Preforming live.(: John, Freddie, and Brian..(:
   

No comments:

Post a Comment